Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank yous are in order =)

You guys! =) I felt so blessed and honored to have the kind support of my friends and family who came out to Fog Fest or who expressed their desire to see my work if they couldn't make it.

To that end, I put together a little video of excerpts from our dress rehearsal so that interested parties could get a sample. Just a taste! Gotta keep you wanting more, right?



Whether you saw the piece live or not, if anyone has any feedback for me PLEASE do share!! I love hearing about what people saw, thought, felt...if they liked it or hated it (especially the "why" part!) or if they had questions. Anything is helpful and you can comment on the blog or email or FB me, send up smoke signals, use a carrier pigeon...I'm open! Seriously, things you liked AND things that could be improved/explored further/revisited.

I was extremely lucky to share a stage with Lauren and Jessica, who helped me craft the piece from beginning to end. They generated movement with me, shared bits of themselves, and became invested in the conversation, which is what true collaboration is all about in my opinion. Look out for more to come on these lovely ladies in a future post ;)

A penny for your thoughts?
<3 Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment